Why LED for outdoor lighting?
There are so many techniques:
- High pressure sodium
- Metal halide
- Quicksilver is forbidden since 2015.
- High pressure sodium is inefficient considering the energy consumption.
- Metal halide is inefficient considering the energy consumption.
We chose LED
LED is short for Light Emitting Diodes.
Since the start-up, we have stuck to developing LED luminaires. The reasons are, amongst else:
- Energy savings: save 60-90% compared to other techniques.
- Impressive color rendering – Ra value.
- Generous possibilities to control the lighting – much more than On/Off – including multiple unique functions.
- Lens combinations make it possible to achieve precise light images for different areas – residential areas, beltways, pathways, jogging tracks, parking lots and more.