Where do You mount Your Prisma Eliott?
In a corner of a building?
Maybe under the roof of Your loading ramp?
On a wooden pole along a gravel road?
On a suburban street with straight poles?
We have fittings for it all- so the LED street light also can work as loading ramp light, cowshed light, running track light, in the middle of the forest light, building light and so on…
- Fitting for pole with arm
- Fitting for straight pole
- Adjustable fitting, 135°
- Fitting for wall- combined with”2″
- Fitting for roof – combined with “1”
- Fitting for wooden pole – combined with “1”
- Fitting for corner – combined with “2”
Alot of our fittings have been developed after requests from our customers. They are affordable and functional.
- 353-0023 + 353-0011
- 353-0023 + 353-0021
- 353-0027 + 353-0021
- 353-0024 + 353-0011